Home » » Mum Impregnated By Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (Photos) what a world

Mum Impregnated By Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (Photos) what a world

Written By dele ogunleye charles on Thursday 21 April 2016 | 15:20:00

Mum Impregnated By Her 15 Year Old Son, Says She Fell For Him (Photos)

In what is seen as the most shocking news in recent times, a woman has proudly gotten pregnant for her own son. The woman posted the photo  showing her posing with her underage 15-year-old son and then followed it up with an explanation on facebook.
The Facebook post reads (edited):  
“For those who don’t know, me and my 15 year old son had a baby last year together. I had s*x with him when he was 14 years old.  “The baby came out fine. Just to let you know I also have three (3) daughters who are thirteen(13) fourteen(14) and sixteen(16).    “My son is a great dad and also a great boyfriend to me. This all started when I realized that I was having  feelings for him. I decided to have a one on one talk with him. I told him ‘mommy loves you more than what it means to just be a mommy to you’ I also told him that “mommy likes you just like how a girl from school likes you.’   “I explained everything to him and got him to understand and he felt the same way as I did as he began to ask questions. He asked “so does that mean that we can kiss and hold hands like boyfriend and girlfriend?”I told him yes and even s*x”
Mum-gets-pregnant-for-her-15-year-old-son-says-she-fell-for-him
SHARE

About dele ogunleye charles

0 comments :

Post a Comment